Follow the link for more info on this easy to use solution – www.avrentalservices.co.uk/voting-keypads/
With the economic climate being uncertain at best, and audio visual technology moving at breakneck speed, it’s no wonder companies are cautious about what to do with their ever-decreasing budgets.
Here’s our advice on how not to get caught out with outmoded equipment…
- Controlling cash flow. Renting gives you a pre-determined monthly expense which can help you budget more effectively.
- Allowing access to the latest technologies. Computers and other tech equipment are becoming obsolete at an increasingly rapid rate. Don’t get stuck in the past…..
- Reducing spend on events, training and projects. Use rental for any short-term requirement when purchase is hard to justify.
- Reducing your tax bill. Businesses can usually deduct the full cost of rentals from taxable income.
- Spreading the cost. Avoid budget constraints and utilise the rent to own facility, spreading the cost of the purchase over the duration of the rental. Then purchase the rental when funds become available.
- Paying for use not ownership. Avoid depreciation, maintenance and support costs associated with ownership. Rental offers the flexibility to increase or decrease the volume of products needed and allowing you have the right amount of AV equipment for every event, and guards against product failure.
- Keeping up with your competitors. Renting can enable small businesses to acquire sophisticated technology that might be otherwise unaffordable. Enabling them to keep up with large competitors without draining financial resources.